Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Monday, July 10, 2006

Somebody's All-American

As I noted in my previous post, yesterdayI drank Bud and watched NASCAR at a pig roast. Today I have an All-American hangover.

Now I know how Iraqis feel.

Anonymous markm said...

Sorry about the haddock...but ya gotta pay to play.

BTW...Jeff Gordon is a tool. If he'd have gotten spun there would be no end to his whining.

13:06  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

Y'mean like when Kenseth did unto him earlier this year and he became a little, er, pushy?

I'm sure that had nothing to do with what happened yesterday...

13:21  
Anonymous fmragtops said...

I'm not much of a NASCAR fan, but even as an outsider to the world that is auto-racing, I don't like Jeff Gordon. His new Fiancee is hot, but him, I can't stand listening to him talk. He reminds of Cole Trickle from Days Of Thunder, but less personality.

16:10  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

Why not just start your comment, "I'm not much of an American..."?

Is nobody out there as great an American as I am??

03:42  
Blogger FIAR said...

I'm not much of an American, but I do know one thing.

Who's a great American? You are. You're a great wittle Amewican, Cranky. You great American you.

18:36  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

Well played.

00:22  
Anonymous markm said...

" Y'mean like when Kenseth did unto him earlier this year and he became a little, er, pushy?"

Yeah, that tough son of a gun left his helmet on and was REAL tough.

I know what goes around comes around but i've seen Gordon do that 20+ times to guys and then it's a "we were just racin', that's a racin' deal". When it happens to him then it's a "some of those people just shouldn't be out there. It's a travashamamockery to spin ME when i'm slower" deal.

12:02  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home