Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

So he packed a grip and split for the coast

NEWMAN: You wanna know what happened to Kramer? I'll tell you what happened to Kramer. He was ticked off. About the keys. Yeah, that's right, about the keys. Thought he got a bad rap.
JERRY: Bad rap?
NEWMAN: Yeah. From you.
JERRY: Me?
NEWMAN: You heard me. So he packed a grip and split for the coast. La-La land. L.A.
Heading to LA Wednesday ayem to tie up some loose ends (and try to repair some frayed ones) of my former life. Not much blogging today as I seem to have mysteriously left everything til the last minute.

I will be blogging from the Left Coast, however. So chillax.

Anonymous fmragtops said...

Hey, have fun. What did you think about your boy, David Wright, losing the Home Run Derby last night?

11:14  
Anonymous FIAR said...

Just don't get pegged as being a serial killer, OK.

And don't come back leftarded either.

18:23  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

fm: I liked my boy David Wright crushing one in the game. Trevor Hoffman, however, is off my Christmas card list for costing the Mets home field advantage.

fiar: I was an Angeleno for ten years, so I think I'll be safe.

00:18  
Anonymous SeanS said...

How do you plan on avoiding the overwhelming stench of patchouli?

04:04  
Anonymous fmragtops said...

Wright's a masher, and how can you not like Howard. The NL is on the rise I believe. Now, if I could just get an audience with The Boss and explain to him why he shouldn't have a roster who's age is only exceeded by their payroll.

Have fun in LA.

10:44  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home