Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Everybody's All-American

Today I drank Bud and watched NASCAR at a pig roast.

Nobody is more American than me.

(Anyone who writes to say the proper grammar is "than I" is most definitely un-American and should proceed directly to Gitmo without passing Go and without collecting $200.)

That is all.

Anonymous fmragtops said...

What if I drank a Sam Adams, watched baseball, grilled hamburgers, and ate apple pie afterwards? I mean, not that I did that, but hypothetically, how American would I be then?

00:27  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

You would be almost as American as me, my friend.

00:35  
Anonymous fmragtops said...

Wow, I'm not worthy.

00:43  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

Well, it was hypothetical..

00:53  
Anonymous FIAR said...

I believe it should read, "Ain't nobody more American than me."

Not to nitpick on your grammar. Certainly the statement is true.

07:57  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

You're actually right. Which makes you a great American your own self.

03:43  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home