Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Cranky and The Hedgehog

As promised, here's a picture of me 'n Ron Jeremy, aka The Hedgehog, taken back in 2002 when I was Hollywood Boy.


For me the most impressive thing about this picture is the perfect dimple in my tie.

Blogger LittleOrangeFox said...

wow, thats you? Do not be put off if I expected someone alot older =P I don't know why. Hmm weird. You look so business man like. Like some serious uptight who couldn't joke around if he tried! Yet you obviously can. Looks can be decieving...

Neat! Ron Jeremy!

01:46  
Anonymous fmragtops said...

That is one hell of a dimple.

BTW, I gave you your first Presidential Press Overlord job.

01:53  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

foxy: I think what you're trying to say is that you can't resist the cuteness...

fm: I totally forgot I was PPO. Thanks for the remind...

06:51  
Blogger Moxie said...

wow, thats you? Do not be put off if I expected someone alot older.

See? I am not the only one!

06:59  
Anonymous fmragtops said...

I must admit, until you started talking music at Von's place and leaving those Dalton Grant links, I would have thought you were older too. Just the name "Cranky Insomniac" conjurs images of some old guy banging away at his keyboard until the wee hours of the morning.

Anyhoo, hope your trip isn't sucking.

12:36  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

wow, thats you? Do not be put off if I expected someone alot older.

See? I am not the only one!

I KNEW you were gonna say that...

14:43  
Anonymous James said...

I expected someone much more frupy and cranky looking, maybe a little dishoveled?!?

05:56  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

I think it may be time to change my blog name...

17:08  
Blogger LittleOrangeFox said...

oh, yea I can't resist the cuteness! It nearly rivals mine and MUST be defeated!

=P Well old dude cuteness


Hahahehe

XXOXXXOX

00:19  
Anonymous sam said...

I concure...you coulda fooled me with the suave-ish hairstyle and 'queer eye for the straight guy' armani suit (is that how you spell armani oh well?) if i saw you alone i would have never known you to be a cranky insomniac but you being with ron jeremy tells all haha! peace!

12:46  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home