Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Monday, July 24, 2006

Clone Sex

From UK's The Sun:
KINKY actress Katherine Heigl says she loves having sex with her lover in handcuffs.

The gorgeous Grey's Anatomy actress, 27, who has just got engaged to musician Josh Kelley, told FHM: "There's never enough sex for me.

"The guy I'm dating now is so f***ing fantastic in bed that half the time I just want to leave the handcuffs on and say 'I've got to run a few errands, but don't move - I'll be back'."

Katherine who plays Dr Izzie Stevens in Channel Five's US hospital drama, was raised a Mormon but loves action between the sheets.

She added: "I feel that everybody deserves fantastic sex and should settle for no less. I work hard I deserve it."

This is probably the best argument for cloning that I have ever seen. Also for ex-Mormonism. Although I like Mormons because they rarely mooch smokes off of me, and when they do they're very polite about it.

I used to think it wasn't fair that polygamists could have more than one wife but now I just feel sorry for them. I also feel like dancing. Back soon.

Blogger Diecast Dude said...

After that interview, do you think Josh Kelley will want to add a gag to the handcuffs?

Nothing like having your girlfriend tell the world she's hornier than all get out to make a guy feel oh, so secure no other guy will try to hit on her or anything like that...

19:47  
Anonymous fmragtops said...

Well, she did say he was awesome in bed.

22:45  
Blogger Peanut said...

I think it's hilarious
I also just saw the new snow patrol video on youtube with all the scenes from grey’s anatomy in it, and it rocks!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NNZV2C5bpmA&search=snow%20patrol%20anatomy

i love this song!!!

21:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget all the other guys, if WE were married I would want to do that thing to you that ALL men like...I've even read a book about it....hummm there was...something you're suppose to do with you index finger, but I forgot what?

18:03  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home