Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Friday, June 09, 2006

Web 2.01 - Now powered by Gutfeld!

Some brand new sites from the bane of Arianna Huffington's existence, Greg Gutfeld:

The Daily Gut
The God Blog
Adventures of Keira Knightley's Jaw

All brought to you through the magic of TheInternetDotCom (powered by Google), which astonishingly enough already has over 40 pages indexed!

It wouldn't surprise me if more sites were in the works, so get in on the ground floor cuz before long you'll need an up escalator just to get to the freakin' basement!

Anonymous FIAR said...

Am I missing something? Don't answer that!

I don't get it though.

19:40  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

Huh? Now I'm confused.

What's not to get?

Am I missing something??

19:49  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home