Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Guest hosting at The Daily Gut

Greg Gutfeld has graciously asked me to do some guest hosting over at The Daily Gut while he's on vacation. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse, mainly because I was too drunk to speak. I think maybe he slipped me a mickey. I also may be doing some posting at The Big God Blog and al-Zarqawi's Mom's Blog, but if all goes well you won't be able to tell. In fact, for all you know, maybe I already have...

I'll still be posting here, as far as you know.

Anonymous FIAR said...

As far as I know, you are Greg Gutfield, which begs the question, how come you never pimp out my blog on HuffPo. I have lots of truth vomit too.

15:51  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

I'm not Gutfeld. At least I don't think so.

The proof of this is that if I were Gutfeld I'm sure I would pimp out your blog on HuffPo.

Or maybe I wouldn't, so that people wouldn't know I was Gutfeld.

Also, if I were Gutfeld people would probably actually read this blog. (Not counting today's festival of hits courtesy of K-Lo at The Corner.)

Although I guess they wouldn't if they didn't know I was Gutfeld.

I may need to up my meds.

16:42  
Anonymous FIAR said...

I knew it! You ARE Greg Gutfield. Get to pimpin'!

18:58  
Anonymous FIAR said...

Er... Does this mean I need meds too?

18:59  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

I believe it do.

00:38  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home