Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Crisis: Day 04

Day 04: Blogger was down for most of the day today and I wasn't home for most of the night tonight.

My blogroll is still being held captive in a musty basement somewhere, and nobody from blogrolling.com will respond to my SOS messages. I found this message scrawled on my bathroom mirror in some kind of sticky red substance:
RIB ROSE GLORY LOU VOL
Please help me figure out what this means.

[Actual issues-based blogging to resume Thursday, assuming anything works.]

Blogger rachel said...

ROVE IS YOUR BLOGROLL?

I knew there would be some way to blame this on George Bush...

21:48  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

that's genius! i thought it was "YOUR BLOGROLL IS OVER" but yours is much better...

17:37  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home