Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Carnival of Comedy up

This week's Carnival of Comedy is up at Radioactive Liberty. Check it out.

(Side note: From now on, the proprietor of Radioactive Liberty will be known as FINAR. He knows why.)

Anonymous FIAR said...

When am I not always right?

15:55  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

Which category did you place my entry in?

(Hint: it wasn't the top category.)

You're still mostly right, but FIMR doesn't acronymize, a word I think I just made up.

15:59  
Anonymous fmragtops said...

It would sound like "femur." I like the word femur. I use it a lot, as in, "if you keep messin' with me, I'll put a bullet in your femur." Or, "It's hard to talk sh*t with a bullet in your femur."

16:03  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

That's pretty good, except it sounds too much like FEMA.

16:09  
Anonymous FIAR said...

Hey, you were an ego stroke away from that top billing. See "Let this be a lesson to the rest of you."

Besides, you forgot one of the axioms of being always right:

"Even when I'm wrong, I'm still right."

16:40  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home