Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Friday, May 12, 2006

Oy Protein

I offer the following list in support of Jeff Goldstein at Protein Wisdom. This doesn't mean I always agree with him, but what difference does that make?

Current:

Effexor
Wellbutrin
Adderall
Prilosec
Tramadol (occasionally)

Past:

Klonopin
Xanax
Ambien*
Lunesta*
Restoril*
Trazodone*
Chloral Hydrate*
Paxil
Provigil

...and I'm still Cranky...

The following people are thoroughly disgusting:

Jane Hamsher
Lindsay Beyerstein
Duncan Black
Tbogg
Thesaurus Rex
I Speak Dog

No links for you, one year.

Ace, on the other hand, has the goods. (Warning: The end of the second link is rude, crude and hysterical.)


*I'm apparently immune to every sleep drug known to man. Hence my nom de bloggue.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home