Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Online integrity

I signed onto this statement of principles earlier today, so you can relax.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a load of crap. You just signed it so your puny little blog would listed with the big shots.

16:21  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

Actually, when I signed it, I think Instapundit was the only real "big shot" on the list.

But if my becoming a signatory has since spurred some of the bigger blogs to sign on, then that's great! I'm just here to help the team, and I'm always gonna give 110%.

Thanks for reading my puny little blog!

Love always,
Cranky

16:31  
Anonymous CHOW said...

Dont know too much about this whole online integrity thing. But i do find your blog very good and not 'puny' at all.

20:30  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

I thank you. Your taste is clearly unimpeachable.

20:52  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home