Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Friday, May 12, 2006

Midnight links

Welcome to the Cranky Insomniac's midnight links....Smooth blogs to keep my babies feeling fresh and clean all night long, dig?

Insolublog shows us that contracts with America are in large part made to be broken.

Fmragtops is running for president.

Steve the Pirate fails to see the humor in the comments section of Greg Gutfeld's Huffyblog. (I explain it to him in his comments section.)

FIAR at Radioactive Liberty says Democrats are nuthin' but pinko reds (if that makes sense).

The Gun Toting Liberal finally finds something he thinks the Bushies do well.

In an "Ebony and Ivory" moment, Jay at Stop the ACLU finds common ground between the ACLU and the NSA.

And finally, Blogs4Bauer somehow got a leaked copy of Iranian President Ahmadinejad's letter to Jack Bauer.


Blogger Steve the Pirate said...

Nah, I wouldn't say that I failed to see the humor, as I was laughing my pirate arse off as I read through the four pages of liberal crap. I just chose that one to make a little example and give my readers a chance to chuckle a little bit.

Way to go, ender22.

07:19  
Blogger Insolublog said...

Thanks for the link Cranky I. I hope you can get some sleep.

09:20  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home