Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Thursday, May 18, 2006

10,000 Visitors!

It's a milestone day here at The Cranky Insomniac. My 10,000th visitor just came through a little earlier!

Number 10,000 has tentatively been identified as a Mr. C. Williams, in or near Whale's VaginaSan Diego, CA. If Mr. C. Williams emails me, I'll send him a complimentary bottle of my new frangrance, Calvin Klein's "Cranky."

Cranky. For those times when you need a little freakin' space.

Congratulations to Mr. C. Williams!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cranky

Congradulations on having had so many visitors. I don't like your politics, and I don't like you, but I enjoy your site.

C. Williams

00:03  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

I understand.

C. Insomniac

00:13  
Anonymous Steve the Pirate said...

Hooray for me, I just got my 10,000th yesterday as well.

You stay classy, Cranky.

04:57  
Anonymous fmragtops said...

Congrats Cranky. I'd prefer you stay Cranky as opposed to classy, but classy is close enough.

09:17  
Blogger The Cranky Insomniac said...

Can't I be both?

12:41  
Blogger fmragtops said...

I don't know, really. I'm neither.

15:19  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home