Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Friday, April 14, 2006

The password is Rothschild

Light blogging, if any, for the rest of the weekend. The Cranky Insomniac is headed to DC for the annual meeting of the Elders of Zion. We meet every Easter weekend to discuss any potential updates to our Protocols. This year I'm giving the keynote address - the topic is how best to continue and extend our control of US foreign policy in the post-Wolfowitz era. I can't tell you any more: I've said too much already.

Happy Easter to those of you who are not part of the international conspiracy. To my ZOG and Masonic friends: I'll see you in DC or via videoconference. Just follow the sign...



Update: Eight friggin' hours to get from NY to DC. There will be blood tonight!

Anonymous Pierre duPont Copeland, IV said...

I am headed out to Greenwich for the annual meeting of the Elders of Canterbury where we will discuss such matters of protocol as which utensil to use with the fish course and, of course, our three-way merger with the Elders of Zion and the Federalist Society.

Happy Passover, Mr. Cranky!

11:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cranky Insomniac

I will miss the chatter and look forward to your return. I am headed to a nursing home in search of some elders. There also a tree that is popular called a box elder.

Happy Passover

Chewey Williams

15:44  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home