Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"I have a list"

From time to time I'll be putting people, organizations, entire nations, etc., on My List. My list is not someplace you want to be - being on it generally means you've offended, hurt, or angered me.

Examples of what gets you on my list are here, here and, much to the dismay of many of you, here. A complete copy of my list can always be found at the top of the left sidebar, under the heading, "Who's on My List." All entries are hyperlinked so you can see exactly what led to their shame and learn from their mistakes. Copies of my list are maintained at various secure locations throughout this great nation of ours, along with other documents that will be made public should anything unfortunate "accidentally" happen to me.

Good night, and good luck.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home