Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Cranky Insomniac responds to your emails

Thank you all for your emails. Unfortunately, I've received too many to respond to each of you individually, so every so often I'll try to post some answers to your questions. Remember, you can email The Cranky Insomniac by clicking on the "email me" link in the sidebar.

Rick S - The rash will clear up in 1-2 weeks. Next time be safe.

Monique A - Yes, catching him in bed with your best friend is a good sign that he's cheating on you.

Tom C - Come out. Break free of the stigma. Besides, I'll bet more people know than you think.

John M - Be careful: sucking up to Jerry F makes you look like the phony you are.

Patrick W - Go to Vegas with the boys. You'll have another anniversary next year.

Sharon S - Do the sequel. How bad could it be?

Joey P - Swing it. (A little inside, I know...)

Robert G - Make sure you have another job lined up before you quit this one, even if it means putting up with your "asshole boss" for a little longer.

Cynthia M - Love the fresh 'do, girl! I'd lose the pin, though. It clashes with your dress.

Anthony F - I'd wait.

Matt L - I know you're glad "that witch" is leaving, but keep it to yourself. Be gracious and pretend that you'll really miss working with her. You'll never have to see her again after next month, so be the bigger person.

Tom D - Sorry I wasn't able to see Christ through you. Maybe next time.

George B - Start by firing Donald R, then get back to me.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home