Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Thursday, April 06, 2006

"Bush was Right"

I'd been reading about this music video "Bush was Right" for a couple of days, but I didn't have the huevos muchos grandes to check it out until just now.

I've always thought that music and film can be bad like no other media can. Sure, a book can be bad and a TV show can stink, but to me there's nothing as soul-sucking as an awful song or an terrible movie.

This song doesn't hurt my theory.

It's bad. Really bad. It's a conservative "We Didn't Start the Fire" but much, much worse, if you can possibly imagine that. Any chance that I was gonna get any sleep tonight just went down the youtubes. (Sorry about that one. It's not my fault. I just listened to "Bush was Right.")

I wish to God I'd never heard it. Damn every conservative website that championed it. Damn them all to hell.

Hey, you should check it out!

Anonymous acfons said...

Oh dear, dreadful indeed, embarrassing even. We libertarian/conservative types have many fine qualities, I'm sure, but our people must sadly yield to the lefties when it comes to protest marches and rock and roll.

11:24  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home