Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Monday, April 10, 2006

Afflecktion

I hope Brent Baker over at Newsbusters didn't have to actually sit through professional sleaze* Bill Maher's show to give us this little gem:
Reminiscent of Al Franken on the Late Show last October, on Friday's Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO, actor Ben Affleck charged that President Bush “probably also leaked” Valerie Plame's name and so “if he did, you can be hung for that! That's treason!” In full rant, an apoplectic Affleck asserted: “You could be killed. That's not a joking around Tom DeLay 'I'll do a year, I bribed the state officials with corporate money.' That's like they shoot you in the battlefield for doing that.”
Note to Bruce Willis: You couldn't have left him on that asteroid??

*Ever see Maher at a Hollywood party? I have (yes, I'm that cool), and it's not a pretty sight, especially if you're a really young girl.

Note to Maher's lawyers: By really young, I mean late teens, early twenties. I'm not saying he's a pedophile, just a short, very impressed with himself sleazebag who you wouldn't want within fifty yards of your sister.

Anonymous Pierre DuPont Copeland, IV said...

"I'm not saying he's a pedophile . . . "

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

11:16  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home