Support Denmark, Defend Freedom

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Welcome to my nightmare

You know me.

I go by many names. I move in darkness and live in the shadows. I'm the niggling sensation that you left the front door unlocked. I'm that feeling you get that someone is watching you, when nobody's there. I'm the urge you get to jump out of your car and howl at the moon. I'm the cold sweat that suddenly comes over you for no apparent reason.

Okay, enough with the creepy stuff. I have no idea what any of that means. I'm clearly not well.

Here's the deal: I can't sleep at night. I'm up every night til about 6am. So I'm gonna do this blogging thing. If it turns out the way I think, it's gonna be a lot of political stuff, but it's also gonna be about music, movies, books, TV shows, sports and anything else I feel like writing about. I'm pretty sure there'll be a lot of attempts at humor mixed in with the serious stuff. Hopefully you'll be able to tell the difference. Oh, and I'll warn you right now that there will be many references to Seinfeld, Family Guy, Will Ferrell, Spinal Tap, Fletch, Caddyshack, etc. I'll try to make them appropriate.

So check in when you wake up and find out what's been going on while you were sleeping. And check in in the afternoon to see what time I got up. Comments are activated so let me know what's goin' on with you.

This is gonna be huge - can you dig it? I knew thatcha could.

Let's do this!

Anonymous Bill Schulz said...

Ballsacks

17:41  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home